- RSS Channel Showcase 6540372
- RSS Channel Showcase 1616498
- RSS Channel Showcase 6024731
- RSS Channel Showcase 9129065
Articles on this Page
- 11/07/17--04:00: _Penguin Fun!
- 11/08/17--04:00: _An Encouraging Card
- 11/09/17--05:00: _Beautiful Poinsetti...
- 11/10/17--03:00: _Fall Cards With Tan...
- 11/11/17--02:40: _A Cup of Cheer
- 11/13/17--04:00: _Slip Sliding Away!
- 11/14/17--04:00: _Owl Christmas Shake...
- 11/15/17--03:00: _Artzy Wreath
- 11/16/17--03:00: _Fun Fabric Flowers
- 11/17/17--05:00: _3D Holiday Blog Hop
- 11/19/17--18:03: _3D Holiday Blog Hop...
- 11/21/17--04:00: _Golden Ornaments!
- 11/07/17--04:00: Penguin Fun!
- 11/08/17--04:00: An Encouraging Card
- 11/09/17--05:00: Beautiful Poinsettia Christmas
- 11/10/17--03:00: Fall Cards With Tangled Leaves
- 11/11/17--02:40: A Cup of Cheer
- 11/13/17--04:00: Slip Sliding Away!
- 11/14/17--04:00: Owl Christmas Shaker Card
- 11/15/17--03:00: Artzy Wreath
- 11/16/17--03:00: Fun Fabric Flowers
- 11/17/17--05:00: 3D Holiday Blog Hop
- 11/19/17--18:03: 3D Holiday Blog Hop Winner
- 11/21/17--04:00: Golden Ornaments!
Hello Dare 2B Artzy Friends It is Pam on the blog today! I hope you have started your Christmas cards! I have and it just seems that my list just keeps getting longer. I love making my cards but I am very picky about who gets them! Here is my most recent creation and it...
Hi all, it’s Vicki from All I Do Is Stamp. Today I have a CAS, encouraging card for you all. A lovely CAS card using the D2BA Butterfly Inspirations stamp set, along with the Joyful Butterfly matching dies. I sponged my background panel with the Bright Pumpkin and Sunset Yellow inks, and for my sentiment,...
Welcome Dare 2B Artzy fans!! Karen N here from Craftily Yours! I’m still finishing up my Christmas cards! How about you? Today, I’m showing off a fun card using the Poinsettia Tangle Stamps and Coordinating Dies. I love this poinsettia. It’s so much fun to color….and not to color (much). I did the top layer of the card...
Welcome Dare 2B Artzy Fans! Michelle Houghton here from scrapweaver.com Fall is in full swing here in Iowa and Winter is encroaching WAY TOO FAST for my liking. The cold is creeping in. But Thanksgiving is around the corner and the Holiday season. I am in a creating mood! Cards for “thank yous” to friends...
Hi Chris here and I am excited to share this cozy greeting card to warm your heart! These stamps are perfect for sending a warm greeting on chilly winter and fall days! Supplies needed include D2BA Blue Sky Artzy Doodles Paper D2BA Cup of Cheer Stamp Set D2BA Totally Black Ink Colored Pencils, Scallop punch,...
Hi! It’s Melody from Handmade Card Happiness and Instagram! Happy Monday! Thanks again to all of the U.S. Veterans. I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with gratitude for your service! We are starting the week off here in Ohio with temperatures that I am sure would make this penguin feel right at home!...
Hi D2BA Friends! Tasha here sharing a new Owl Christmas shaker card created with the fun Christmas Owl stamp set! The super cute owl image was stamped with Black D2BA ink and colored with markers. I used shades of gray and pops of teal to give a wintery look; I just love the holiday sentiments...
Hello Dare 2B Artzy friends! It’s Tonya from Krafty Enchantments. I am back today with a quick holiday card to share with you. I don’t know about you, but I’ve been following Kristina Werners blog. Every year about this time she does a video series for her holiday cards! I love to see what interesting...
Happy Thursday all you Dare 2B Atzy fans! Michelle Houghton here from scrapweaver.com bringing you a little creative inspiration! I am in the mood for holiday goodness these days so I wanted to share one of my latest favs! BUT, before I do that a quick reminder that we have an awesome challenge going on...
Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy‘s 3D Holiday Blog Hop!! Can you believe the Holidays are right around the corner once again?! We at D2BA are so excited!! We decided to have a fun holiday blog hop featuring 3D projects!! We hope we inspire you to get artzy this holiday season!! Blog Hop order of all...
Happy Sunday Evening Stamping Friends!! We’d like to thank everyone who hopped along with us this weekend! Our Artzy Designers had so much fun creating their projects to share with you! We hope you were inspired!!! We have a WINNER to announce from our blog hop!! CONGRATS…. Arianna Barbara Have fun shopping on our website;...
Hello Dare 2B Artzy Friends It is Pam crafting with you today! This is one of my last cards that I made for Christmas this year and in fact I am going to make several of them because I really love how it turned out and there wasn’t any copic coloring involved. Design Steps: Use...